Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Long hurr don't care...but actually, I kinda do

Anyway, I'm feelin' muuuch better now. Lol, I guess my past entry had just been "one of 'em days". I'm sure you girls know what I'm talkin' about. Wow, I can get so moody sometimes. But everything's cool beans now :-)

I just wanted to talk about one of the Best Hair Straighteners that I was able to test out from Missiko (just look at their name popped up on Google Search engine. The company has 297 reviews and a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5 stars. It's a legit company!). It is the HANA Pro 1" Flat Iron.  I gotta be frank here. I was a little hesitant at first to do any review because I didn't want to be sent a product and have to be disappointed and then have to do a review or send it back (waste of my time and theirs). And you guys know I ONLY state my honest opinion. Remember that rant I had about Cutesy Girl a year or two ago. Hahahaha, those bitches went out of business. I called it with their crappy, bullshit customer service

Anyway, back to point. Luckily, I'm IN LOVE with this straightener. I used the straightener to "curl" my hair, and it's been super quick and easy for me in the mornings now. I literally save 20 minutes in doing my hair, which equals more Zzz's. I figured since it was a CHI Flat Iron, this would be like the "Michael Jordan" of flattening irons and I was right!

This was the package that my iron was sent in:


How cute and neatly packaged, right? First impressions are everything, as we know.

So nice of them to throw in some extra goodies. Everything is extremely practical and is what I use. It's like they read my mind, lol.



The HANA Shine Shield is simply amazing! I looooove to put this on my hair before I curl it with the flattening iron. It smells so amazing. I actually am going to order a bigger version of this. It does not leave the hair greasy, whatsoever (which is my biggest peeve when it comes to heat-protecting sprays/serums).

PRO'S:



*  The iron itself is quite petite in size, so it doesn't give you any hand "muscle spasms" when you use it for longer than a few minutes

*  Has adjustable heat settings, particularly useful when you're trying to determine how big or small you'd like your curls to be if you're going to try curling your hair with the flattening iron like me

*  Comes in its very own storage pouch so you don't have to worry about it collecting dust or getting dirty, should you not use it on a daily basis


CON'S:

*  It had a funny smell upon the first time of using it as the flattening iron was warming up, but it dissipated once I used it

*  The swivel cord can be annoying at times. But that's most likely since I'm twisting and turning the iron to curl my hair. To straighten hair, it shouldn't be a problem.



I seriously would recommend this straightening iron to you guys! It's a high-quality product that leaves your hair morning routine short, simple, and hot enough for your hairstyle to last throughout the day. We don't want any flat, dull looking hair now, do we ladies? ;-)


FTC Disclaimer: I was sent this product to review from Missiko. However, all opinions stated are solely that of my own and I was not compensated monetarily in any way.

1 comment: