Friday, December 9, 2011

I'm soooooo fuckin' beat right now. I've been running on 3 to 4 hours of sleep every night. Work this week has been kinda stressful. I have a Hematologics test coming up next Tuesday, and I"m a bit worked up over it because I'm having difficulty remembering all of the details involved. Plus, I got sick from some Peruvian girl. And the sad part is that I wash my hands every other hour! I eat healthy (for the most part, ha!) and I work out at the gym 3-5 times a week. Wtf? What about all of the years that I just ate junk food and didn't even lift a single finger (#coachpotato #dontjudge)? I never got sick a single day! Not a single day! Talk about the irony of life...

Soo, tomorrow--I definitely plan to hit up the library and just study my ass off. Wish me luck. But I decided to just take it easy tonight, since I have a cold and all. Right after work, I jetted off home and now I'm at my brother's new place he just moved into. Our cable is cut at my house (I didn't need any more distractions or reasons NOT to study. But nevermind that, I still find ways to be distracted enough not to hit the books). He has more than basic cable so I'm in Heaven right now. That's definitely one of my weaknesses! I love to watch television. I know, they say that watching t.v. rots your brain...but I'm addicted for sure. My guiltiest pleasure is watching Toddlers and Tiara on TLC. Love those little girls! I know some ppl think it's sick for little girls to be so "grown" and decked out in makeup but I think that every parent is entitled to how they raise their kids. It's a good and bad thing, I suppose. But so long as the parent is not pushing their child to participate in an activity in which the kid doesn't want to, then it's fine. Damn stage moms are crayyyy.

So cute! Little 4-year old Hallee won the competition. They look like little, itty bitty Barbie dolls. <3

 


For sure, I'm gonna have to "fake it 'til I make it" for the next couple of days. Feelin' like crap, so I gotta have sunshine and rainbows and unicorns -kinda thoughts to get me over this hump. For starters,  just went to the local Chinese eatery tonight and stuffed my face silly with Thai Basil Fried Rice (but wait! I know what you're thinkin'...ain't this a Chinese joint?!) #brownpaperbag over my face needed right about now....all that damn MSG shit. I'm gonna be a whale tomorrow! Shamu ain't got nothin' on me. ;D

In the meantime, I am back on my TLC shit. Next up is Say Yes to the Dress. Love that show. Can you tell what's on my mind? Babies and wedding dresses, lol. 


Anyway, interesting case...these two are lesbians (and one of the girls is Asian! I've never met or heard of an Asian lesbian before) but are madly in love. I 100% support gays and lesbians. 


I have a bunch of friends who are and they are just about the damn sweetest and nicest ppl you'll ever meet (and no, they're not flamboyant or any of those other stereotypes associated with this lifestyle. They're just real ppl like you and I). And Randy is hilarious as hell!


Have a wonderful weekend, all! I would like to leave you with the following that cracked me up so hard, I choked on my spit hahahahahaha


[edit] I was supposed to post this yesterday but I fell asleep...damn, I'm gettin' old as hell, ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment