Thursday, December 29, 2011

Call 9-11, Somebody's in a Food coma

This winter break has not been as relaxing as I'd imagine. I'm in the process of getting a new car and the whole entire ordeal is so much work! So what can possibly calm me down when I'm stressed? FOOD! I was craving A&J's like crazy. They serve the most authentic Schezuan style food in the DMV area. So I bundled up, headed to my bank to sign some paperwork. Then I rushed to A&J's for some delicious food!

 


The mug I rocked. I look so tired, and that's because I am. I had to work yesterday since 90% of my department took off this week. So it was just me and the microscope all day long yesterday. It can be be so energy-draining when it's just you working by yourself on Chromosome Analysis cases for 8 hours straight all day, everyday! 

I dabbed a little of MAC's "Cyber" lipstick on top of my lips just so I could get berry-quenched lips. I don't normally do dark lips because I don't like my lips so much. But today was pretty much whatever goes, since I didn't feel so swell.


After hitting up Chinatown in Philadelphia a couple days ago, I'm hooked on chrysanthemum tea!! I normally steer clear of tea because I don't like it to stain my teeth. But it's so warm and soothing to drink in the harsh, cold winter. 


I always order this Spicy Garlic Cucumber side dish when I go here. It's delicious! I love cucumbers and pickled vegetables in general.



And of course! Gotta have wontons when you go to a Chinese restaurant. But this just ain't any ordinary wonton soup. It's a spicy (you notice a pattern by now? I love ANYTHING spicy!!) Schezuan-style wonton soup. No noodles, since I hate noodles with my wontons. But absolutely mind-fuckingly awesome!!


And this is what basically put me in a food coma. Straight up peanut oil sauce!! I shudder to think of how many calories makes up this dish. But this is my FAVORITEST dish by far at A&J's!!! It's the spicy (!) peanut sauce noodle dish. *licks lips*


Damn, today's been so chill for me. Definitely no complaints here. Hope everyone is eating good, as well!

7 comments:

  1. Your blog is so cute. Great posts.
    I am a new follow, follow back if you'd like.



    Great giveaway on
    http://savgrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything seriously looks so delicious, I'm drooling!

    samnsue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the natural colour of the MAC and the makeup ! Natural looking makeup is always a win for me and that food looks delish!

    I bought the dress in an Xs because im a AU6 and i think thats equivalent to a US 4 =s
    Hope this helps hehe

    www.candypop-lamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your make-up is amazing!! You are so pretty:)

    http://stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sweetie,

    Just wanted to thank you for having such an inspirational blog. Hope you have an amazing week full of lots of beautiful things.
    Feel free to drop past my blog if you have time =)

    -Mia xoxo
    http://naturezfinest.blogspot.com/
    http://mias101challenge.blogspot.com/2012/01/day-zero-project.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great inspiring article. I am pretty much pleased with your good Exam Cram work. You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was delighted to find this web site.I wanted to thank you for your time reading this wonderful Mulberry outlet! I really enjoyed every bit of it and I've marked to ensure that the blog post something new.

    ReplyDelete