Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I been rollin', rollin' rollin, We ain't slept in weeks


So lazy these days. I had to resort to a side braid. I'm just not feelin' up to doing much with my hair and face, I know I gotta get back into the groove of things. But seriously, this weather makes me wanna sleep in the extra 20-25 minutes than to wake up early and *attempt* to look no so much like the hairy Big Foot monster in the morning.

Side note..It feels like nobody even reads my blog anymore. It kinda made me feel bad at first because I feel like I'm not really writing anything of particular relevance. But every cloud has its silver lining, I actually feel more "comfortable" knowing that most ppl skip over my blog these days. I'm going to really try and write more of what's on my mind than what I think ppl would want to hear. So feel free to unsubscribe to me if you want. I promise, no hard feelings.




Hit "Play" for some good ear shit. Love that Cudi.

2 comments:

  1. Im still a reader! (: Post your mind and whatnot anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im new to your blog but trust I will be reading :) F the ones that dont want to read, keep on doing you girl

    comme-coco.blogspot.com
    Jen

    ReplyDelete