Thursday, June 23, 2011

Happiness held is the seed, happiness shared is the flower.

Hey everyone!

What's going on? It's been awhile, huh. Just wanted to give you all a quick update on what's been going on in my life...a lot has changed since the last time I've updated. Mostly internal, as well as externally. I don't really dabble in make-up anymore. How boring...but these days, it's just tinted moisturizer and mascara for me! You won't believe how much money you save by not going to Sephora or any of the clothing stores. :)

The GREAT news is that I finally landed an amazing job. I now work in the field of Cytogenetics for one of the biggest companies in the world! I feel soooo incredibly lucky and blessed for things to fall into place. It took a lot of prayer and hard work, but things happen the way they're supposed to. I've always been a firm believer in that.

Thank you to all of my followers, both old and new, it means a lot to me. I know I am not the best when it comes to consistently writing new posts, but I try my very best. It's going to be extremely hectic in the next coming months and I'll try to keep you updated as I embark on this exciting journey! Much love <3 Muahs, muahs =)

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new beginnings!!! :) Hard work pays off and you definitely look good while doing that :)
    xoxo
    -linh
    http://la-lalinh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on the new job babe! wishing you all the best on this new chapter of your blessed life <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great you found your current happiness, everything does happen for a reason for sure and hard work and prayer does a lot! Good luck with your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that skin tight skirt, definitely for summer and you totally have the legs for it. HOT!

    BTW Im glad you've updated.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great !!
    love this !

    COTTON INK 500k VOUCHER GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG !
    www.glisters and blisters.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful blog :)
    I'd be happy if you check out my blog and follow if you like. xx

    http://soundofsweetlullabies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats ! I love your outfit :) Prayer is amazing && God is amazing :)

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete