Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I'm a witch now

Hi, hi! *waves*

What's new, everybody? Lol, a lot has changed since the last time I've blogged. For starters, I dyed my hair BLACK BLACK! It's so dark that it's actually shiny. I got my beloved hairstylist, Paul, to dye it as black as the dye came. At first, I was a bit hesitant because I didn't want to look like Morticia Addams. But I'm actually quite surprised at the outcome. Of course, it's either a hit-or-miss with my friends and family. Some of them really like it, while some of them don't fancy it quite so much. Ah well, can't win 'em all, huh. *grins*

Someone even told me that I looked like a witch! Omg, seriously, dude? Grow up, lol. But anyhoo, do you guys see the Cheez-It's box in the background? Well, a couple of days ago...that box fucking exploded in my car! No, it wasn't because of overheating or anything cool like that. I was being an idiot once more. During a traffic stop at the red light, I was hungry as hell! I was on my way to work, and thought that I could smuggle a few of those tasty bits into my mouth before I went on my day with a REAL breakfast. I'm one of those weirdo's who hates to turn around or do any weird movements in the car, especially when my car is at a standstill. For some odd reason, I just HATE when nearby car passengers stare at me while I'm doing random shit in my car (weird...I know). So I was trying to be slick and grab the box right behind me WITHOUT actually turning around to reach for it, and lo and behold----THE BOX GOES FLYING AND THOSE CHEEZ-IT'S ARE EXPLODING ALL OVER MY CAR!!!! Lol, serves me right for trying to be cool. But I still managed to sneak a few that didn't land on the floor into my mouth, so it's all good. =)

Check out my new sandals that just arrived in the mail from GoJane. I loves it! I'm soooo in love with the color ORANGE and am so happy that it's in style for this spring season. I painted my toe and hand nails orange, even have been sporting orange lipstick (MAC Morange), bought orange crop tees. Eeeiiiiiii. Orange overload, shoot the ppl around me who are going to be forced to squint every time I come within their vision range, hahaha.


I also got this same style sandals ("Canvas Shield Sandals") but in a leopard print, as well. I guess it sold out or something, because I don't see it on their website any longer?

And I'm wearing my favorite necklace ever! I love the color turquoise and this beaded necklace is so ethnic and unique looking. I can't wait to wear it some more with my summer dresses! I just wish that it weren't raining so damn much. I guess the saying, April showers bring May flowers, is true. Just gotta tough it out until next month then!


Look how shiny my hair is! I'm so flippin' happy with how the color came out. In some lighting, it almost has a blue-ish sheen to it. It's pretty neat! I've been using a lot of hair conditioning treatments, in addition to taking Biotin & Omega-3 fish oil supplements. Can't wait to see how my hair turns out in 3 months. I'm trying to grow it out, so any advice you guys have will be greatly appreciated!

29 comments:

  1. i like the look of black hair on you! it seems to suit you really well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black hair looks great on you! I'm actually trying to turn my hair reddish, though I still haven't found the right shade yet. Glad you can rock orange cause it'll probably look hideous on me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol you dont look at witch at all - what a immature comment. it really brings out your light complexion :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it black..makes u look exotic esp with the grey/blueish eyes. :) Im thinking of going black too..with a touch of red in some areas..but still not sure...meh

    XOXO
    P

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, no eating after 8?! I would die.. Seriously! That takes some insane will power.. I always get hungry around 10pm. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the black hair on you! It suites you & see, you can rock light & dark! :D

    Orange is hot this season & you go on rocking it :D

    Sorry, I don't have any advice for your hair =T. My hair sucks. I guess condition it once in a while... my hair tends to be pretty dry after blow drying and the dye after a while. Also use products that protect it from heat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the black hair on you, don't listen to those stupid people hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair looks great! You definitely don't look witch-like LOL Your hair looks super healthy. I looove Cheezits, my favorite snack at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i LOVE orange too! the sandals are so cute and i love you with black hair! it'll look even more amazing as summer comes along :)

    thanks for stopping by my blog! i hate how its so hard to find rings but better a size 5 finger than a size 8!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for the welcome back! it's good to be blogging again. your hair looks great dark. and girl, who cares what them haters say! you don't look like a witch. you're hot as heck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL you don't look like a witch you have the most magical eyes ever. Your stunning dear lol at who said that <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG I have NO idea what you're talking about because your hair looks so much healthier than mine!!! I should get on that Biotin stuff stat because my hair is actually really dry/dead on the ends. I have been using a new hair dryer though so maybe that's helping?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think your hair looks great against your complexion. so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look really good with black hair! and omg your shoes and necklace!!! i love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The black hair suits you really well... well, you are part Asian after all! c[= I remember you told me you're mix right? I got similar sandals... well, mine is tan color from Justice; Limited Too, the kid section. LOL! Lucky me, I still fit kids shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you soo much my love!!! :-)

    babe, I start a Question & Answer round on my latest post, feel free to ask me what ever you want to... I am answering all questions :-)
    Would be great if you would be a part of it!!
    ;-)

    Kisses Julia

    http://geeksndfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. haha you are so funny! =) & yaaay go VA! Which part are you from? anyway, i was reading your last post about going to a thrift store & i can't seem to find any good thrift stores around hampton roads! =( maybe i'm not looking good enough. sigh.

    thanks for coming by honey. lots of love.
    michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  18. aw you're so pretty girl! i looove the turquoise necklace, it's gorgeous! and very bohemian chic ;).

    <3, Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete
  19. love your hair color now!!! you can never please em all...preachin to the choir

    love that necklace, fits you perfectly!

    so glad to see you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sophie ! I nominated you for a Stylish Blog Award :)

    http://annebbyx.blogspot.com/2011/05/stylish-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely LOVE that turq necklace :) Thanks for finding me and following. You are gorgeous!!! I am happy to follow back and looking forward to seeing more great posts from you.
    PS - Read your "about me" and I gotta say - YOU GO GIRL! Pretty and smart...seriously? :)
    xoxo
    -linh
    http://la-lalinh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. just stopping by to say thanks about the comment you wrote on my blog!! <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  23. You look fabulous, and definitely very un-witch-like with your black luscious hair. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  24. Super pretty :3

    I awarded you with the Luxury Blog Award! Thank you for being you! <3

    http://saranghaeyo21.blogspot.com/2011/05/luxury-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete