Sunday, February 27, 2011

Blowing up

I want to punch myself. In the. Uterus. Hard.




How I have managed to gain 9 lbs. in a mere 2.5 weeks is beyond my comprehension. (I thought you couldn't gain more than 2 lbs. a week or something? But now I have learned that it's actually---you SHOULD ONLY lose no more than 2 lbs. a week safely. I sure had that notion switched around in my head, hmph). None of my pants fit. I have to literally wear all of my jeans with my top buttons popped open, covered by a long shirt to hide my fat ass. I don't get it...can eating 2 cupcakes (my sis had baked me 12 delicious red velvet cupcakes recently) a day really expand my waistline that greatly?? I guess I do not possess my young self metabolism any longer. Hey, Sophia. Your 18-year old body is calling...it just wants to let you know that it was never there for you...ha.