Tuesday, April 27, 2010

If eyes are the "windows" to your soul, Rapidlash are like the snazzy curtains!

Just wanted to share something with y'all! Since Latisse has been makin' my eyelashes fall out like crazy. I have resorted to using Rapidlash to "undo" all of that damage. Click here for the MakeUpAlley reviews. It scores pretty high (90%)! And I looooove it! I just placed my order for my SECOND tube. I don't know why I didn't just stick with it, to begin with. I guess I fell for all the hype surrounding Latisse. Right now, Hautelook is having a sale on Rapidlash! It's only $40, PLUS it comes with a FREE jar of the Magnesium Crystal Resurfacing Polish!! (Compare this to other lash products that are welllllll over $100, and don't deliver shit!! Empty promises, I tell ya) I can't wait to try the latter product out! :)

ItalicClick directly on the picture to go GET YOUR eyelashes ready for the summer! Why put on loads & loads of mascara, only to look like a raccoon by the end of the day??? Better to build your bad-baby lashes up, so you can just skip that step altogether! I'm no longer using mascara right now, thanks to Rapidlash (goddamn, I sound like one of those annoying spokesmodel...but you guys know I ALWAYS SPEAK MY MIND. Whether you agree with my opinion or not, I always tell it like it is!) Can't wait to hear if any of y'all are going to try this out. Let me know your results =)

Hautelook is also having a big sale on LORAC make-up! I bought me quuiiiiite a few things from them. Can't wait to try those products out, as well. Here is one of the palettes (the Pink Python) I got for only $10.99.

Eeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. The day is goooood! Woot woot. *dances*

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was watching that Paula D. video down there... now Im addicted to it, I need to be in my room dancing in front of my mirror ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're blogawarded! :] http://the-beautifool.blogspot.com/2010/04/i-bloggers.html

    I don't use mascara anymore toooooooo! I loveeeeeeee lash extensions! :):):):) I'm so happy hahhaa :] I can just wake up and have beautiful lashes LOL :$

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. dammit...I totally missed this opportunity. *SIGH* MAJOR SADNESS!! for $40 only, too!! GAWD!! I wish I wasn't so swamped this past week so that I could've checked your blog!! UGH i hate school! ;_; and this wknd and next week ain't looking any better either. EFF!

    Thanks for sharing though, Sophie!<3

    ♥ caroline

    p.s. Lol, yes I know that songg! xD That's one of the first things people say to me when the see me for a 2nd time after they have met me and gotten a glimpse of my personality/chatted with me >:P

    ReplyDelete