Saturday, March 27, 2010

They call me Mellow Yellow

Ok, I'm seriously really bored! Lol, hence my multiple postings in one day. Usually, I don't even post but every couple of weeks. My bf is at Hard Times shooting pool right now. I don't feel all that swell, so I opted to stay at home. I'm watching the ANTM marathon. Wow, Tyra looks so different each and every season. But somehow she still looks kinda the same? She doesn't age! Oh just wanted to show you guys what I have on the walls in my bathroom! I looooove CHRISTY TURLINGTON!! She's my idea of what a woman ought to look like. Her face is seriously 100% symmetrical!

So yep! These are the hauntingly beautiful pics that I set eyes on once I flicker on my bathroom lights. And then I get to look at my scary self first thing in the morning, lol. She's my inspiration!

I'm FEELING my nail color right now. I feel kinda giddy and lighthearted right now. I vacillate in-between my emotions so much. But right now, I feel really gay (happy). So my nails most definitely have to match, right?

And here's what I wore for the day:


The owl necklace is so cute! I love how its two eyes are shiny, white rhinestones that reflect in lighting. Then I threw on another long necklace that has multiple chains all in one. I wore this neon yellow tank top that I got from F21. Outter gray coat is also from F21 and has fine faux fur finishing on the hood, it keeps me oh-so-warm in this crazy DMV weather. (Yesterday was nearly 70. Today is 49 degrees...brrrrrr....I went to get Pho today!!)
I wear gray a lot, I do realize. I don't know but that's the safest color, in my opinion. The world is not always black 'n' white. There's a lot of gray areas, here and there. Sooo yeaaaaaaaaah....that is my day in a nutshell. I need to go to Wal-Mart later to pick up some things, but soo lazy to do anything right now. Hmm, has anyone seen this?? This guy is pretty amazing! How he manages to make the original song look like shit is funny. His version of "Nothin' on You" is SO MUCH better!!! (But his remix is geared towards his mama, whereas the original song is about a pretty girl that the original singer likes). This song is on my mind constantly...........so damn catchy.

Of course, vid is low-budget...quality is ehhh....ch-ch-check it out!

14 comments:

  1. love that shade of yellow! :) and thanks for sharing the video :) pretty nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn, I fucking love your hair, I think I've told you this before... a few times actually hahaha

    & yooo I luhh that songgg. when im in the car with my bf I start goin hard & singing it, can you imagine that? kind of scary...

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have very pretty hair ^^ Loving the nail color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love how you did your hair! such pretty curls.. :]

    I'm diggin the yellow polish.. I want to buy a pretty shade soon since it's getting that time of season for the bright colors.

    That is such a cute video :]... great cover of the song!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your hair color - all the curls are supercute too! Today I was too lazy to throw on a nice outfit, but you always have such a fun sense of style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. damn i want ur highlights too!!!!! u look so good in blonde. i cant wait to get my hair makeover soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just yesterday, I was looking at my bright yellow OPI and thinking "I need to wear that soon" lol.

    You're looking soooo gorgeous!! I looove your hair. I noticed you do that heavy eyeliner under your eyes a lot and I'm curious to see how you look with it blended out more. I think you'd look sooooo smokin' with a smoky eye!! Or a cat's eye. You have such a pretty face <3 <3

    And what's wrong with wearing lots of greys? Grey is the new black har har. I love grey! I love layering different greys! You look awesome in grey xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. your hair looks really nice! and I love the yellow on you! AND OMG! I was just on tinas blog before I went on yours and I saw your comment to her. WHAT?!?!? both of us live in NOVA! haha crazyy shiz. you need to def hit me up so we can chill sometime =]

    ReplyDelete
  9. thx for sharing th vid, I like the song :p and your nail polish too, btw !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why thank you. I have a Nikon CoolPix and edit the brightness/contrast of my photos with Adobe Photoshop. =]

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey girl (; yup yup just wanted to clear it all up hehe before i started posting more mongolian stuff and people would be like so ur hmong? haha anyway i love ur hair (;

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your hair..I love owl necklaces. I have one from F21 and I love it.

    I live in Wausau, Wisconsin. It does have minority but not as much and you don't see them anywhere unless you go within the minority community which is small. Its a small town that is very out of date..hahaha I'm from the Twin cities in Minnesota so getting use to this town is kind of a bummer since they barely have any of the stores I'm used to in the cities.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I bought it at Walgreens. u can go to the EOS website and check if they have it at ur location.

    ReplyDelete