Wednesday, March 24, 2010

So yeah, maybe I feel a little hippy right now

My hairstyle of the day! I love braids. Love it! Even as a little girl, that was the simplest and most chic thing I could do to my hair since I always wanted to get to school on time. And recently, I rekindled my old love for this type of hairstyle. I love it! Inside me is still a tiny, little girl who remains...no matter what my exterior may otherwise prove. I'm always going to be the smiling, shy, innocent 12-year old that I remember.....it's truly amazing how fast time flies by *nostalgic smile*

Right now within me, it's quite hard to explain...but I feel a pot of broiling emotions simmering in this stew of uneasiness and apprehension. My body has gone rigid and stiff constantly, almost as though I am anticipating some sort of attack. Not really sure what is going on? This too, shall pass. I wish I could do "happy-go-lucky" posts like everyone else...but when your head is constantly swirling and in a state of confusion, no words can suffice. I wish I could bring ppl into my world.....I really do. Hope everyone else out there is doing better than me! :)

P.S. I promise I'm not as emo as my entries make me out to be!

15 comments:

  1. awww hun! it sounds like anxiety :( worried about something? just take everything one day at a time and remember to breathe!

    your braid is so pretty!! mine always comes out SOOO messy looking since my hair is so silky, it wont' stay put in place. everything slips out.

    feel better

    xoxo

    p.s. lamebook was freaking HILARIOUS

    ReplyDelete
  2. w/e your going through, I promise it'll change! Just... go with the flow & don't think TOO MUCH into it. SHIT HAPPENS. I'm not too big a fan on braids, too girly for me, you know how I am bout that... lol or maybe you don't, well w/e I made a post on it.

    but I love your hair color! I'm constantly thinking about changing my hair color but its so dead it really cant take any more chemicals =(

    feel better hun <333

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your hair is pretty - a little bit renaissance beauty a little forest fairy haha.

    It does sound like panic attacks...from what I can gather, it seems like you've been going through some stressful times lately. I hope things look up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks really good! i wish i could braid my own hair that well! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute braids! :)

    Hope you'll feel better soon dearie! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh thanks for the tip babe! i'll try braiding my hair again i hope it works out well :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love braids too! =D

    the pink one I got it from amazon; this seller:http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0017XLBDE/ref=oss_product

    the white with red stripes is from ebay; this seller: http://myworld.ebay.com/olesouthtreasures/

    If you click on the image of the other high knee socks on that blog post, there's another site but I've never bought anything from them so I wasn't sure if it's safe or not. lol. I've been searching them for 2 years and couldn't find them in any stores! I finally decided to buy them online. lol. I hope it helps! and thanks for the comment dear =]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey hun! Thanks for sharing on cellulite removal creams on my blog. I totally started using sunscreen recently so that's good advice you gave :)
    I love braids too and all things girly ;)
    That's too bad that you're feeling down or worried lately. I hope things work out for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like this hairstyle! Braids are so cute and timeless. Your hair color looks really great with your skintone, too! I'm thinking about bleaching/dying my hair lighter, but I don't want to throw down a ton of money, but getting it done professionally is probably the best idea for a first timer.. Oh jeez.
    Thanks for checking out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your braid! I tried to do a similar hairstyle a week ago and failed terribly! I had no idea how to do a braid on my own head properly! It ended up sort of...standing up? Haha!

    I hope you are feeling happier now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. aw thanks hun! i use shopaholiques and no i don't use falsies, my lashes are real :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh woops! sorry half that comment wouldnt have made sense, im half asleep (major drained) and i answered someone else' question in your comment.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I totally braid my bangs all the time - its perfect for getting it out of my face! And its funny you should say it reminds you of your childhood because my mom used to put my hair into two huge braids when I was younger every morning :P

    ReplyDelete