Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Fuck Cutesygirl rant

GIRLS, BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ughhh! I've absolutely had it with Cutesygirl! For all they fucking care, they just LOST A CUSTOMER in me. So here's the deal...I had placed an order with them awhile ago. I bought wedges, flip-flops and a dress. However, as time progressed I noticed that I was not sent any Tracking # via e-mail (which usually is sent when you order on-line). So I e-mailed their Customer Service to inquire about being provided with my Tracking #, since I don't have it shipped to my home but to my bf's house, instead. I wanted to know exactly which day I should drop by his house to pick up my shipment. So, Jaclene (one of their Customer Service reps) wrote me back saying that it was sent to my e-mail and that did I bother to check my "Spam" inbox. Ummm....HELLLO?!!?? I'm very meticulous when I order things on-line. I check my e-mail RIGHT AWAY to get my Tracking # so that I can determine which day to drop by the bf's to get my shit. So I was already peeved when I got her e-mail, asking me that dumb question. OF COURSE I CHECKED! My inbox was more empty than a blonde bimbo's head!

Ok, so fast forward...I finally receive my box from them. So excitedly, I rushed to tear that box into pieces so that I could "try on" all of my new merchandise. It was all good in the beginning but when I reached to slip my feet into the "Bamboo Marisol Wedges" (which ought to have been the highlight, since that is even the ONLY reason I even bothered to place an order...those wedges were the only thing I wanted. I only got the other shit to get the $50 FREE shipping, which is in and of itself a scam). I noticed something odd. The wires on the butterfly was majorly pinching into my feet. Like, PAINFULLY SO!!! I stumbled around on my wedges to test-run by walking back and forth across my foyer hallway floor, and the pain only began to intensify even more so. On my left foot was a bloody gash. Pissed off, I took the wedges off of my feet and ran to my laptop to conjure up an e-mail to this Jaclene girl. I sent that last Saturday!! And to date, I STILL HAVE not received a response from her!! What SHITTY CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THAT, HUH??!!!! I even forwarded that same e-mail I had sent her that day AGAIN this week, just in case for some reason, she never got it? But still....NOTHING.

So I did what I had dreaded from the very beginning. I hauled ass onto the phone to contact them verbally....ONLY TO BE PUT ON HOLD TWICE for 20 minutes in duration each time!! I'm soooo beyond FUCKING PISSED. After finally reaching HUMAN contact (instead of that annoying dumb machine voice shit they play over and over and over again...I thought I was going to pull my fuckin' hair out!! What's the motherfucking point of having a Customer Service department, if you don't even live up to the whole point of being a "Customer Service" company?!!??)....their Customer Service rep, Sharon, tells me that "unfortunately" I will need to take a picture of the shoes, and send it to them, blah blah blah...HELLO?!! I only have 14 fucking days to resolve this for a refund and by doing this, I feel as though they are truly trying to delay the process so that in the fucking end, I won't be able to return it. The reason why I haven't sent the wedges back is because WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I SEND IT BACK & HAVE TO PAY (OUTTA MY POCKET) the S&H fees when they should just send me a "return UPS or FedEx Label". It's not like I"m trying to scam them out of this. I really wanted this issue to be resolved. I'm the customer, they're the company providing me with my goods------shouldn't a customer's complaint be resolved?????????

I'm soooo fucking pissed. I'm just going to end up throwing those fucking shoes away. I don't have time to play Cutesygirl's fucking games. In the end, I will have wasted all of my time and patience and money only to be told that ha, my 14-days are already up. Sorry, keep those shoes that fucking puts little gashes onto the side of your feet every single time you wear them! CUTESYGIRL CAN SUCK MY NUTS. The truth is that I only ordered from them (straying away from my GoJane) because I saw all of these YOUTUBE beauty guru's promote them on their own YouTube channel. I should have known that OF COURSE THESE GIRLS ARE GOING TO RAVE AND RAVE about Cutesygirl. Hell, if you gave me FREE SHIT (even if they were shitty quality, which is how most of the items on that site is really like anyway), I'd be raving, too. It's not coming out of my bank account, right?!!

I never really even sat down and researched about the company. What a fucking idiot I am!! *facepalm* But still, this doesn't mean that I deserved to go through this frustrating ordeal!!!


From now on, I'm just going to stick to GoJane. Hell, even AMICLUBWEAR is better than Cutesygirl!!!! End rant.

24 comments:

  1. Firstly, it's nice to see you back again, girl! I haven't been able to see your posts for awhile :(

    Secondly, TOTAL Suckage. I always get those e-mails in my inbox but have never once ordered from them. This is more proof that I can just add them to my spambox. I'm so sorry you had to go through that horrible ordeal! Although I work in customer service (in a sense, all retail is customer-service based), this is seriously F-ed up and is NOT acceptable.

    Thanks for the heads up...I hope the rest of your week has been alright! Happy St. Patrick's Day too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness! I'm sorry to hear about what you went through, how frustrating!!! hopefully your other purchases from there were okay.. but an utter bummer about he shoes!!! The company should really check for these things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, I'm sorry you went through this. Thanks for posting that way I will never ever shop from them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am soo thankful you wrote this. i was seriously thinking about ordering from them but i wont anymore. it aint worth it. goodness. i hate bad customer service, it makes every deal THAT big.

    dogeared jewelry sucks ass, i emailed them telling them that my necklace broke off when i first wore it and i never got a response. like seriously? i paid $65 for a necklace that looks like it's worth $10, and it broke off as if it were that cheap. don't get any stuff from them either, it's really just the brand that makes it cost a lot. i was pretty upset. piece of shit!

    i wanted to share in on the rant lol. hope you get better days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo shit. i *JUST* watched a guru on YT promoting them yesterday too. that's TERRIBLE what the shoes did to your feet. are they okay??! man they're freaking lucky you didn't take pictures of your bloody gashes and SUE for that matter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh man. that sucks! customers have all rights. but that was wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  7. dude where the fuck you been?!?! lol

    aside from that, I hear you girl.... thats fucked up. This is another reason why I don't order online, I hate shipping/handling fees, I cant buy something unless I see it in person & try it on, & im really impatient.... Have you tried again? maybe reporting a complaint that their shoes are 'dangerous'? idk... I'd go all out on that customer rep. but now you know, fuck cutesygirl... what kind of a name is that anyway?


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. man..it's really wrong for the return policy! I know...no matter how much vent and anger you want to send to them..the company just ignore..which sucks too b/c they shouldn't be trusted. well..happy saint patty's as well. i haven't visited your blog in a while! miss your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you totally need to upload a youtube video with the title CUTESYGIRL scam!

    i believe that's why youtube has the FTC or whatever thing that people have to put on their vids now if they are getting sent free products. some people got mad about that but i was like I am totally in agreement with it. when you get sent free products of course ur gonna advertise for them, it also makes me dislike watching youtube gurus now. so the legit stuff is mac and stuff because we all know they don't send free mac.

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY! Your back :)
    I havnt been able to see your blog in ages! We've missed you.

    Well after your rant, cutesy girl has definitely lost many potential customers. THEY are the IDIOTS! had they provided good service this rant could of been a rave and they would of gained more customors..

    Aside from that, hope you are well and dont abandon us anymore!! :D
    xx.
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now that you've mentioned it, EVERY youtube guru I've seen that has reviewed cutesy girl have received their items of choice for free! I don't blame them, but the company itself stinks for what it seems like, favoring the gurus more than the general population of girls :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thats sooooo fked up! Thanks for this post girl. I seriously was about to order from them. & yes your right, these girls on yt or whatever will rave&rave about them because they got their shit for free. I entirely agree on that! As for those shoes, helllll, they look like bad quality. What your saying makes sooo much sense. Bad customer service, they will definitely lose more honest & generous customers like you. I'm so glad I came across this post, or else I would have been involved in the same situation. I'm sorry you had to go through this bullshit. I know its a pain... just hope your week goes better! Better yet, have a much BETTER weekend. Happy St Pattys Day. Cutesygirl should definitely read your post to see how bad their customer service is. Btw, where have you been??? Miss ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your post sounds like the crap that happens to me ALL THE EFFIN TIME! I worked retail, I know what CS is!!! AAAAAHHHHH, this post pisses me off FOR YOU!!

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  14. that sucks! i've heard some other horror stories about cutesygirl...I've never ordered from them and especially after reading your entry, don't think I ever will..:(
    I hope your foot isn't too hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  15. THAT IS MESSED UP!!! I was actually going to place a order from them but fuck that!

    ReplyDelete
  16. THank you so much for the heads up. I am definitely sticking to GoJane too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awww I'm sorry, those shoes do look damn cute. But dude, what kind of customer service is that? AGHH I hate dealing with stupid customer service ppl who think they know everything and don't have any courtesy. Its like, what the eff are you for then?

    ReplyDelete
  18. OOOH! I'd be fucken pissed too! I'm pissed for you!!
    I hate when companies like that have such sassy ass attitudes!
    I will definitely not be ordering from them EVER!!
    Thanks for letting us know! =]

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sorry to hear your bad exp, thanks for sharing it with us. the cust service part is often the worst part of the company unfortunately :(

    ReplyDelete
  21. So sorry...I won't shop there anymore. Gojane works for me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. whoa girl! Sorry about that =[ I've always had a good experience with them (since last year). When a red boot I purchased was fucked up or something, they gave me my refund and told me they won't ship it any longer since it's damaged and they don't have anymore other ones. The other two that got sent to me (like a month ago or so), I didn't like it so I just called UPS to pick up the package and sent it back to them. They haven't received my package though and I want my refund back! Apparently, they have to get it and then there's a 14 day process >.> I'm hoping I get the refund back... I think it's over 30 days! =O That's almost $40 on two pairs of boots, which can get me something else that I like.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I thought their quality looks cheap. My old roomates ordered their stuff and many gurus did reviews on this company, so I was kindna tempted at the time. But thank God i didn't order from them, and this blog confirmed that I shouldn't order in the future either.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey folks,

    My name is James Elam, Chief Technology Officer and Director of Online Marketing for CutesyGirl.com, and I would like to extend the apologies from the whole of our company for your frustrations with our customer service crew. Customer service is our #1 priority and always has been from the start. Instances like these, while rare, sometimes do happen and we endeavor to make it right at every level when it does; there is nothing more important to us than a satisfied customer. We literally take each and every failure of our customer service crew personally, and each case is discussed by upper level management to develop strategies on how we can minimize/eliminate these cases all together.

    To that end, I would like to invite the original poster and anyone else that feels they are not 110% satisfied with our level of service during the purchasing process, the website, or our brick and mortar stores to contact me directly at james at cutesygirl dot com so I can personally look into it for you.

    Also, just a quick note regarding our return policy - if you contact us within the valid return period, and the permissible duration for returns expires during our correspondence as a result of our not getting back to you in a timely fashion, we will gladly extend the duration a few days to accommodate any delay on our end.

    Again, I do apologize for the trouble & inconvenience you've experienced; I assure you it is not the norm.

    Thank you,

    -James

    ReplyDelete