Sunday, February 7, 2010

My cherry's been popped!


Yep, another one! The lovely Beyond Me has tagged me for this award. ! Lol, I guess you could say my cherry's been popped ^_~

BLOG AWARD TIME!

HERE ARE THE RULES:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Paste the award on your blog
3. Link the person who nominated you for the award
4. Tell 7 interesting things about yourself
5. Nominate 7 bloggers or less
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominated.
----------------------
SEVEN INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT ME:

1. I have a lot of fears, and they're all quite odd. I'm afraid of cotton balls (the ones you find when you open up medication bottles), toilets, whales (I can't watch any Discovery Channel documentaries when they're filming underneath the ocean, I stop hyperventilating), doorknobs/faucets (can't touch those with my bare hands---ever!), and feet (can't stand the sight or even accidentally brushing mine against someone else's).

2. I immensely enjoy reading funny sites like: dontevenreply.com & peopleofwalmart.com

3. I know it is sooo not healthy! But I eat eggs 3-5x a week for dinner. I only love 'em sunny-side up, though. I pour a lil' soy sauce on top and I'm good to go! So weird, huh? =D


4. I used to skateboard when I was in high school. Like, it was my thing. I wasn't a pro at it, but you know that Lupe Fiasco song "Kick Push" where he's talking about how much he loves skateboarding? Those lines:
"They would Push, 'til they couldn't skate no more
Office building, lobbies weren't safe no more
And it wasn't like they weren't getting chased no more
Just the freedom is better than breathing they said..."

Yeah, we got banned from the mall after all. We used to go on top of those Macy's garage (where no one would even park) to practice, and one day the mall security came and told us from that point on, we were no longer welcomed. :(

My fave skater of all time! Mark Appleyard! <3

5. Every year, I wish for the same thing as I'm blowing out my birthday cake candles:
"Dear God, I'm not asking for a lot. This year, can I just grow another 3 inches? Ok, if that's too much I understand. What 'bout 2 inches? I think I can live with 2." Everyone always knows what I'm wishing for inside my head. My family makes fun of me! Lmao!

6. Some people say that I have a dimple? I don't really see it. But my friends always make fun of me when I'm smiling really hard (which I usually am, I'm honestly sooo goofy!). It must be genetic. My brother has 2 dimples, and my grandma has 1, and my dad has 1 as well!

7. I have freckles too. My mom has them, and ever since I was 5 years old (and started school for the first time), she always used to warn me to stay out of the sun. So while all the kids were running around on the playground. I was the only kid stuck underneath the tiny trees for shade from the sun. But somehow, I still have freckles sprinkled across my cheeks. Grrr...all of that wasted youth underneath the damn trees didn't help none!

I tag anyone who wants to do this! It's actually quite hard to come up with more things about me. I'm so used to being "me" that I don't really notice any of the weird things that I do or say, lol.
********************************************************************
It's been no fun the past few days. So I have just been a bit antsy. I have a severe case of cabin fever. Been cooped inside the house for 3 days! Sooooooo, does anyone know of any good clothing sites? I've already made orders with F21, gojane, cutesygirl, and Sephora. At least while being in this house, I should do the one thing that makes me happy the most. SHOPPING!!! Here are some of the things I got:





Oh lovely blogger friends of mine, can't you tell I'm ready for the spring time? *grins*