Sunday, February 7, 2010
I did it!! Yay meee!!
Eeeeiiiii! Lol, I just finished shoveling so more snow! Everything is so dense and hardened to ice after last night's bone-chilling drop to the single-digit temp's. But at least the sun is out today! Look HOOOOOOOOW HIGHHHH that moutain of snow is to the right. Its height is as high (if not just a bit higher) as my car. And to think---I did all that shit by myself. So proud *pats myself on the shoulder* A lazy-ass, 100lb something like me did all that within 3 hours. Hahhaa, look at my lazy next-door neighbor. That bitch is gonna have a grand ol' time trying to get out, I might have flung some snow at her car in order to clear mine out (ok, ok. Don't tell her! I flung A WHOLE LOT!!!)
So annnywaaays, I got taggged by the beautiful Jhoy to post 10 random facts about myself. Umm...this is kinda difficult. But I will try my best not to bore y'all!
1. Sometimes I like to close my eyes and count up to see how long I can close my eyes while driving. So far, I haven't hit anything yet. It's so strange, but I think I just get some sort of rush on the road from that.
2. I didn't learn how to speak or write in Vietnamese until after I graduated high school. I'm still not very good. I actually read a lot better than I speak. Same thing with Spanish. I took 5 years of Advance Spanish but I can't speak a lick of it now (never really had any Spanish friends to converse with) and yet when I watch telenovelas on tv, as long as I have the CAPTIONS on, I can understand what's going on by reading.
3. I can tell if a guy likes me for me, or if he's just trying to get down in my pants the first 5 seconds I meet him. That's what you get by having 90%+ of your friends as males.
4. I've had the strangest craving to pour chocolate syrup over a fat, juicy steak. Just had to share because it's been on my mind for the past 2 weeks! Maybe I'll grow some balls and actually make my steak this way soon, just to find out if it'll taste as good in my mouth as it does in my head!
5. I have thin but muscular calves. Guys always ask if I work out my legs because it's evident when I wear heels. I don't?? I used to hate them but I guess if it can get me a pass out of going to the gym, it's finee by me now. Note: I am extremely lazy when it comes to anything physical ('cept sex :p )
6. Don't like lipglosses, I actually prefer lipsticks or lip balms more these days. I hate getting my hairs stuck to my lips! MAC lip glosses are some of the guilty culprits that I try to shy away from.
7. My #1 FAVORITE SONG OF ALL MOTHERFUCKIN' TIME is "Crash into Me" by the Dave Matthews Band. They originated from VA, where I'm from. Sooo def cool that I just so happen to love this song more than life. I love the video a lot, too. Especially the women dancing in the beginning. I always felt as though I belonged to that time era! Beautiful! (Side note: This song, if you carefully read the lyrics, is actually about a "peeping tom" stalking the girl that he's infatuated with. How come all the songs I like are so creepy?)
8. Before I die, I want to travel to Japan, South Africa, and Ireland.
9. I sleep with 10+ stuffed animals. I can't sleep without at least 4 pillows surrounding me, either.
I even have the "Lambie" slippers that look like them! Soo freakin' cute! Got it from Bath & Body Works. I love squishing their bellies to calm me down. Like my own lil' "stress balls".
Of course...you know I have this sick Hello Kitty fetish. My bf got me this at the "Build-a-Bear" workshop. I didn't want her to have the typical clothes they sell there for stuffed animals. I wanted my very own baby kitty! So I just got her the HK underwear to wear as "diapers". I am a mommy now!!
10. Umm...last random fact. I LOVE THE COLOR BLUE!!!