Friday, July 17, 2009

Get OFF MY nuts, you creep!!!

EEEEEeeeeee. I'm sitting here trying to study for my last summer course and there's this FUCKING CREEPY ass motherfucker...he's been sitting here for the past 45 minutes....just *staring at me* I'm so fucking irritated. I just want to smack him in the face. I glance back with the dirtiest looks that I can muster. Ugh...I have to wait some more for my girlfriend to come because I promised I would help her with studying. Technically I'm not worried at all for the final. I got an A on the first 2 exams already so it's not going to be too bad for me.

It's Friday and I just wish I could go out and party and have fun and...do whatever kids these days my age are doing. But NOPE. I'm stuck inside the university library. It's looking really cloudy and dreary outside as well. Oh well...I'm not going to complain. I know there are a lot of less fortunate ppl who are probably stuck working dead-end jobs who wished they could be taking classes to stimulate their minds. I'm gonna tough this one out!

Oh yeah, next Thursday is going to be me and my boyfriend's 2-year anniversary. Maaaan, time sure flew us by!!! I just remember yesterday when I first met him at the party and how shy he was when I came up to him (hahaha, yeahhh, I really have no inhibitions. I don't hold back!). And now look--2 years later and I'm still the talkative one that won't shut up while he listens to me, hahahah.

So I'm planning a trip for us to Shennandoah Valley. I love it there! I haven't been there since I was in the 6th grade. They have Lurray Caverns there and it's just so beautiful and majestic. I'm a HUGE fan of scenary even though I may not like the outdoors so much. But if the scenary is just breath-taking, I don't even notice the nuisances of being outside (bugs everywhere--ick, overwhelming sun and humidity in VA is NO FUCKING joke!)






Umm...I was going to put up some pictures of Lurrary Caverns (which is basically an underground cave) but they looked so freaking scarrrry! Now I remember....back when I went here, I was literally hyperventilating. Once you walk down the stairs to go underground...the air just changes. It's chilly (note to self: bring cardigan to throw over tank-top) and just so utterly dark. If you don't keep up pace with the tour guide, you're literally left scrambling in the dark trying to keep up with the tour group. I'm going to be scared for sure once I go underground. I am so claustrophobic!!! *shudders* But my bf has never been there before, and it IS quite an experience so that's why I planned this upcoming trip.

Ok, back to my studying and the stupid FUCKING CREEP that is still staring. I'll leave you with a pic of me taken with my iPhone (so pardon the shitty quality). Ugh, I was facing the opposite dirxn where the sun was FULL BLAST in my face so I pulled down the visor but the ambient light must've somehow reflected still into my eyes...faaaaaail. *sigh*




I really need to invest in a cameral...any suggestions what takes a clear and high-quality photo and has video capabilities? I'm not so technologically-inclined so ANY suggestions would be truly, truly appreciated. I'm thinking of purchasing a Canon Powershot SD1100 IS Camera. Anybody have this and can tell me how good it is?


P.S. I loooooove old Hollywood Glamour!! Man, this generation really has no style...just fucking sass and crass style. It's a real shame...I wish I could travel back in time just to be able to witness such beauty and elegance.

33 comments:

  1. Girl I am telling you, throw a book at his head. He will never look at you again, even if you see him in the street, he'll walk the other way. haha I am looking for a new camera too! :) Canons are good I heard. P.S. I love your I phone pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you are very upfront about everything in your writings; shows your personality. About that creep guy, ignore him. He's probably just some lonely person looking at something that's not attainable. As for the camera, I just purchased the SD780 IS. It's very compact and has a lot of mega pixels which is nice. Good luck on everything [:

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey thanks for following me :D! haha I always notice when people stare and it always makes me so uncomfortable. When I tell the SO he says I'm seeing things but hell no! I can tell if someone is staring! lol
    Yes old hollywood is always so glamorous, probably b/c they kept most scandals under wraps lol I do love the hair and clothing, too gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love old Hollywood Glamour too...some of the trash that "trendy" celebs wear can seriously makes them look like bums...not cute. You look great in your pic even if the sun is shining right at your face :).

    I think a little bit of the swelling went down by the time I took my pictures...since I'm smiling in them my cheeks both puffed out and made it less noticeable too :D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi! Yes, I'll be attending Georgetown Law. are you in DC?

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's nothing worse than creeps staring at you. I had that in the subway the other day and wanted to throw my shoe at him (but I love my shoes too much to do that). Hope you managed to get rid of him. Love those scenery pictures you posted... gorgeous. And congrats to your upcoming anniversary with your BF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have beautiful lashes! Lilash must work! I'm using it now for a month...still want them longer! hehe As for the creep, you get them everyday..but just stare them down till they look away!

    ReplyDelete
  8. just wanted to drop buy and say hello:) you remind me so much of a friend i have at school for some reason o_o that was actually the first thing i thought of when i saw your picture :p anyways, i think any of the canon powershot cameras are very nice , as well as sony cameras . ive also tried fujifilm cameras and they take very high quality pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely blog!!!

    beautiful pics!!!

    gorgeous girl!!!

    Hanh,

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey boo! i just made a shout out for you on my most recent post, HAHAHA! =P it was so nice to meet you! now i know who my transformer friend is! LMAO!!!!!!! =P and i just read this post, and OMG my girlfriend &i were planning on going to S.Valley on sunday! hahahahah weird. but yeah, hope to run into you again! =P

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. your post gave me a few laughs :D
    love your hair colour soo much!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. your blog cracks me up! :)
    i agree about old hollywood glamour

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello there gorgeous (: Thanks so much for following my blog! Oo lol sorry about the creep hehe.

    Ooo and as for good point and shoot cams I have a cybershot DSC-S730... it works really well!

    ReplyDelete
  14. eeek i hate creeps. tell him to look at the wall!

    FREAKIN LURRAY CAVERNS! I haven't been there since I was like 12! I'm sorta viet haha my grandparents are Chinese but my dad is born and raised in Vietnam so he considers himself Viet so I guess I'm a psudo one?

    I agree about Hollywood Gamlour...the hair, the make up, the clothes... sigh

    You totally have a new follow btw!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG, creep! i hate those kind of people, some of them would even freakin follow u around! accckkk!!! thanks for stopping by my blog... yes, i feel like the least fave on family. :( congrats on ur 2nd year anniversary with ur bf!!! :)) take care hun!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on your 2nd anniversary! I hope the both of you had a great time celebrating. You look beautiful in the phone pic, btw.

    Oh, I love old Hollywood glamour too! Everything back then was so much more sophisticated. We were born decades too late. :(

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks girly ! :)
    -OH I own that camera LOL & i must say I FREAKEN love IT ! <3 It takes awesome pictures !I use to own an Olympus , but it sucked . I have that camera in pink ! I recommend it !

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hehe thank you for all the links :D gojane wasn't working for me yesterday :( it's working now tho lol xD

    ReplyDelete
  19. so true. old hollywood glamour was the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  20. for camera, id recommend a DXG HD, its cheap and really good but you have to buy a sans disk memory card for it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. it is always annoying when people stare. I would always say What are you looking at? and give a dirty look too hehehe. i think you should check out Sony Camera but they are prizey. I need to buy new camera too.

    ReplyDelete
  22. beauty + brains = super sexxxyyyy ;] goood for you sweety and study hard miss independent! haha btw, wanted to give you a heads up and let you know angel wings earrings are up for grabs .. my BLING BLING sparkles sale >;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would be afraid if a creep was staring at me..

    Check out my blog and leave a comment (:
    coverupsunday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. blah! creepy! but then again you're gorgeous. how can you blame him? =P

    thank you so mcuh for following hun!!! i really appreciate it =). hope you had fun with your bf for your 2nd year anniversary so exciting!!


    take care =)

    ReplyDelete
  25. the Powershot SD1100 is a very good investment! i would definitely go for it...and i'm a photography major : )

    ReplyDelete
  26. whoa that is scary, slap him girl!

    ReplyDelete
  27. lol you've had your share of weird guys. Thank you so much for your advice! i ended up pretending that i didn't get the email but he called me on monday anyway. but not creepy. which is good haha.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks for following! =) Theres a lot of pedos in this world, unfortunately -__-x ..i have that canon camera in pink & i love it<33

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hey girl~
    Thanks for dropping by my blog and following. You look so pretty. =) I look forward to reading more of your lovely blog updates. =)

    ReplyDelete
  30. im sorry! i 4got and was too lazy to check i just remembered the request :)

    i work at guess and abercrombie

    ReplyDelete
  31. hi hi, yes i will definitely post them up when i get them k. <3

    ReplyDelete