Wednesday, May 20, 2009



Hiiiii! How's everyone doing? I've been so RIDICULOUSLY busy lately!!!


Not only am I taking 2 summer classes (can you imagine cramming what you would normally learn in a course of 4 months, is now condensed into only 1 month?!!! Both of these classes are at the same time as well, so I'm in major major GEEK mode right now), but I am also working my regular job as well as an internship I manage to secure in DC. Whoooop. I love being this busy. I remember a few weeks ago, I actually had ONE WHOLE day off to myself....and I didn't even know what to do with myself!!! GeeZ...oh yeah, I went on a job interview today as well. I'm trying to work 3 jobs altogether once school is over and done with me for good. Hehehe, I know...crazy girl, huh? I'm SO HUNGRY to do something with myself and all this energy I have contained within myself. I want to make it big in DC!!! $$$ and power. You guys have no idea how I'm on THAT paper trail. Hahaha....
Anyway, gotta get back to my studying and *ssshhhh* eBay online shopping. I'm hooked on vintage blazers!!




Bye and much love to you all!!!

This was me in DC last Sunday. I had soooo much fun just wandering around and enjoying the entire lazy day. I hope many more is to come for this summer! :)

11 comments:

  1. Busy girl! Keep it up though, I'm going to take summer classes too. One is only for one week...so I don't know if I really want to take it. Hope you get your other job! =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hun. Thanks for the nice cmnt =]

    The color contacts im wearing are circle lenses Nudy 3 tone blue/green. are u wearin circle lenses in ur pics as well? Ur a pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always use a mascara base from shiseido and either combo of covergirl lash blast and maybaline collasal or higher end would be ysl volume something and dior iconic I've been venturing out to drug store brand lately and Im pretty impress I have to say =) and how I clean it off is with baby oil the gel kind. I think it works really well just work it into your eyes and press it down to your skin with ur finger and let the body heat melt off the mascara and wipe it off.. and if you get the baby oil with vitamins I think it helps with ur lash growth too since it has different vitamin and stuff in it! hope that helps =) and good luck conquring the world =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck on your job interview! I got my fingers crossed for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love shopping on eBay! Always find good deals! Ahh, I love it!

    Good job being so focused on school and gettin that PAPERR!! haha Summer classes are harder, since you dont have as much time, but shoot, Id rather do that! haha I loved how chill the vibe was in college during the summer, but so stressful because its like everything is in fast forward! lol Good luck in your classes!!

    Thanks for ordering from my mom! Let me know how much you like the things from AVON! You have got to blog about your haul!!! :) I hope you ENJOY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. youre so gorgeous! thanks for following:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is LATE, but welcome to DC! I live in the DC area, myself :-)

    I've tagged you in the Honesty Scrap Tag! Do it if ya like :)

    -Yara

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanx cutie for following!have great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would agree, F21 is the greatest!! Such cute clothes for cheap!!!

    For the blush, I don't remember which one I used, but I always highlight it with MAC MSF Medium and Natural (something like that). It does wonder! Makes my face sooo glowy and fresh=D

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks so much for the follow! :) sorry about the creepy dude...ugh! anyway, you look gorgeous! http://cultureenthusiast.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete