Wednesday, February 25, 2009

So strange is this feeling

I don't know what's wrong with me...I've been feeling so blue lately.

I want to say it might be seasonal...but winter is slowly coming to an end. What can I blame this on? I'm just feeling so burnt out...

I know, on the exterior, it looks like everything ok. I still smile when someone speaks to me. I still study and do my normal academic activities. I still eat and drink the same. I don't know, it's just so weird. I have such an "empty" feeling in the pit of my stomach, a knot in the back of my throat. I'm getting kinda worried. Sometimes, I get this inexplicable, indescribable feeling...but somehow, it always washes over me more hotter and more intolerable than ever.

I cried yesterday...it felt so good to just let it all out. I still have a lot of tears left in me, but I have to be strong. For God's sakes, it's not like I'm a little elementary school girl anymore! I gotta suck it up, right? Big girls don't cry!

I'm vacillating in between these two emotions and perspectives. On the one hand, I feel so bleak at my lowest point. ON the other hand, I look up and I see the sun will come out tomorrow (literally and figuratively, lol). I just have to have faith. Even when I was close to defeat, I still rose to my feet. Can't stop trying...as somber as the gray clouds that hang over me...indubitably, I must keep on treading through.

If you're going through hell....keeep on going. :)


10 comments:

  1. really? yeah vcu is one the best schools for that. I plan on doing pharmacy also. If you don't mind, could you give me some info bout it. I only know the basics and like it so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. but i feel you on your feelings though. sometimes it happen to me and im confuse like why am i crying?

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for stopping by! :) i totally remember when xanga was all the rage too. i had one through all of hs and i actually still have it except all the entries are private now, but i like to read through them :) blogger is the new thing i guess! hope u can start up this blog soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg ur amazing i love it when ppl say troi oi? maybe i dont have enough asian ppl around me... HA! i mean viets :D
    but yeah i feel you girl! i had cry fest couple of days ago... but i mean life goes on :D and crying is ok! :]]]

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww (hugs) hope u feel better soon.

    i just left a funny website through a blogger that might cheer u up: http://www.fmylife.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think everyone these days has been trained to be a "big girl" and not cry. But doesn't it feel nice to let some of that emotional tension out? You are deff. not alone, so no worries beautiful. I added you to my blog roll! yay Now I can really keep in touch with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that last picture! and don't worry this weather is making me blue too

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey sweetness that shade of pink i had is called Windsor rose A60! its from maybelline! very affordable :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi sweetie!~ thanks for the follow~ ur blonde hair is so pretty !

    ReplyDelete